This site contains a large amount of information on the activity types and travel experiences that Lake Baikal has to offer. It also contains several ready-made itineraries.
You can use this site in any of several ways to find out about the main activity types and services we offer.
1. You can choose an activity type or area of interest from the boxes below and click on it. You will be taken to a list of all set itineraries that include that activity type.
2. Many tours include several different activity types. If you prefer, you can go straight to the Tours page. Here you will find a list of all our set itineraries. If you click on any one, you will be taken to a day-by-day itinerary, photo gallery, prices for groups of varying sizes and a list of inclusions / exclusions.
3. You can visit our Seasons page. This will give you an idea
of which tours and activity types are good at different times of year. In a region where temperatures in summer hit +40°C and in winter -60°C, this is of utmost importance. Your experience of Lake Baikal in winter will be completely different from in summer. Many activities available in winter are not available in summer and vice versa.
4. You can have a look at our media services page if you are a film crew, photographer or journalist looking for help with planning a trip to Lake Baikal.
5. If you are looking for that extra bit of comfort, catering and luxury you can visit the VIP Tours section of our site.
6. You can get in contact with us to ask for travel inspiration, create a completely new trip or start personalising one of our ready-made itineraries.
Whatever your desired activity type, we look forward to seeing you on Lake Baikal!